DID YOU SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING?
This is a message sent via Thames Valley Alert. This information has been sent on behalf of Thames Valley Police
Message sent by
Debbie Parker-Boyes (Case Investigator, Police, Taplow)
On Monday 2nd May 2016 between 1 pm and 4.15 pm a burglary occurred at Moreland Drive, Gerrards Cross. The offenders gained entry by smashing rear patio doors.
If you saw or heard anything suspicious in the area of Moreland Drive please contact DC 5815 Stuart Cook, Taplow Local CID via the Thames Valley Police non emergency number, 101 and quote crime reference 43160119781.
If you don’t want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
Please consider a few simple prevention steps to your property:-
- Keep windows and doors shut, locked and in good condition.
- Property mark your valuables with a UV pen or forensic property marking kit, then register on www.immobilise.com. Make a note of all model numbers and serial numbers of all electrical items.
- Use a timer switches to make your home look occupied in the evenings.
- Perhaps purchase a fake/simulated TV device which lights up a room like a real TV.
- Ensure car keys are safely stored away from the front door .
- Keep tools and ladders locked away out of sight.
For more Crime Reduction tips and information please visit our website www.thamesvalley.police.uk and click on the ‘crime prevention’ tab.
Alternatively contact Thames Valley Police on: 101